A luxurious showering experience that leaves hair smooth, clean and smelling amazing all day!
Made from organic, botanical ingredients for all hair types!
Rich, organic and hydrating body luxuries that leave your skin silky soft with a beautiful glow.
Organic Luxe Spa Box Featuring 4 Favorites!
CLEAN SKIN CARE
FOR TIMELESS RESULTS
Powered by plant science, organic and fragrance-free.
A collection of clean skin care products nestled in a beautiful gold foil gift box!
Island Ambiance Home
Transform your space into a tropical paradise with Hawaiian Aromatherapy.
Send a little tropical getaway to your loved ones and yourself!
Not sure which is their favorite?
The Essence of Hawaii
Tropical scents, locally-sourced from wild-crafted ingredients.
Featuring the same amazing formula you know and love with an environmental makeover! Housed in a new, sustainable 100% PCR bottle, providing another life to packaging and plastics to ensure Earth’s extraordinary natural resources will bless future generations! Focusing on our commitment to reduce our carbon footprint one step at a time.
what it is: A daily cleansing shampoo for all hair types that creates a luxurious showering experience. Infused with Kukui Nut Oil that helps hair grow stronger and protects against free radicals that cause damage. Macadamia Nut Oil deeply moisturizes while adding shine. Fresh, clean, divine, Malie Organics’ Shampoo will leave your hair smooth and clean, sending you into a tropical state of mind.
key beneficial ingredients: Kukui Nut Oil contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamins, to protect and condition the scalp and hair. Kukui also has a regenerative effect, helping hair grow stronger by protecting it from chemicals and free radicals that weaken the hair and cause damage. Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein contains all 8 of the essential amino acids, which enhance the ability to repair, protect, and condition. Along with enhancing volume, it also softens and smooths appearance. Macadamia Nut Oil is rich in potassium and fatty acids that bind to hair and make it healthier, stronger and more manageable. It deeply hydrates the hair without making it appear heavy while strengthening hair follicles to reduce hair loss. Macadamia Nut Oil also has softening qualities that help give hair a beautiful, glossy shine.
• 70% Organic
• Vegan, cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
• Free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone, PEGs and gluten.
• Available in 14oz & 2.5oz, travel-friendly mini size.
• Bottle made from 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Material, providing another life to packaging and plastics to ensure Earth’s extraordinary natural resources will bless future generations!
who it’s for: Daily hair care for all hair types. Safe for color treated or sun damaged hair. Delivers a nourishing and hydrating cleanse, without weighing hair down.
70% organic ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut/Palm), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut/Palm), Decyl Glucoside Coconut, Polyquaternium-7, Vegetable Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Polysorbate 20, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aleurites Moluccanus (Kukui) Nut Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hawaiian Hydrosols, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-44, Citric Acid.
Surround yourself with Hawaii’s natural foliage of wild plants and exotic florals. Koke’e pairs the greenness of the islands’ native maile vine with the tanginess of fresh pineapple. Dewy florals and crisp greens bring to mind the breathtaking natural beauty of Hawaii’s mountainous terrain and lush rainforests. This clean, aromatic fragrance of tropical fruits and native Hawaiian plants dries down to a warm amber and tonka bean base that is reminiscent of warm sand and endless beaches.
• Top: Greens
• Mid: Muguet, Jasmine
• Base: Amber, Tonka, Balsam
1. Check to see if the pump has a pump clip attached (it will be the same color as the pump itself). Remove the clip.
2. Ensure the circular base of the pump is screwed on tight to the neck of the bottle, by turning it clockwise.
3. The top of the pump will indicate counterclockwise to “open” and clockwise to “close”.
4. To open the pump, turn the top counterclockwise until you feel it click into place.
5. To release the product, push down on the pump to prime and allow the product to make its way up the dip tube/straw. It may take 5-10 pumps for the product to dispense.
6. To close the pump, turn the top clockwise until you feel it click into place.
7. If you have completed the above steps and the product still does not come through the pump, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can offer assistance.
Proudly Made In The USA
Inspired By Paradise