The Truth About Hawaiian Coffee Fruit-Based Firming Creams
By Guest Blogger
Beauty products have evolved over the years, with many companies opting to go a more natural route. The truth is even before beauty products were mainstream, many people in the past still used natural remedies for their skin. It is only natural that companies move in this direction, with synthetic products having many side effects. As a result, we have seen a boom in the use of natural ingredients in face-firming creams. The skin on your face is often exposed to many things and constantly in contact with extreme weather conditions. A good natural face firming cream can go a long way to ensure your skin looks vibrant and healthy.
Many natural skin care products contain ingredients to firm your skin without synthetic compounds. One of these ingredients is coffee. Coffee, as an ingredient in facial firming creams, is a trend that has constantly been growing over the years. However, it is not a trend per se because there is actual science behind it.
But as you would imagine, different companies use coffee extracts from different species and parts of the world. These different coffee species are exposed to diverse environmental and weather conditions related to the area, leading to specific adaptive coffee properties, compounds and tastes.
The Active Ingredients In Hawaiian Coffee Fruit-Based Firming Creams
At Malie, one of the main ingredients in their BotanyBeauty Firming Cream is Hawaiian coffee fruit extract. The plant contains antioxidants to protect the seeds from the harsh tropical heat and other environmental conditions. As a result, the Hawaiian coffee fruit creates and stores five unique phenolic antioxidant acids more potent and effective than any other coffee derivatives used by skincare brands.
- Chlorogenic acid: important in reducing skin inflammation and protecting the skin from diseases like eczema and acne.
- Caffeic acid: caffeic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties and is an antioxidant. It can protect your skin from harmful rays of the sun and helps you look younger by firming and tightening your skin.
- Ferulic Acid: This contains anti-inflammatory properties and reduces the appearance of new blood vessels under the skin. As a result, Ferulic Acid helps reduce skin redness and protects it against diseases such as acne.
- Quinic Acid: contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help protect your skin. It also contains skin hydrating properties that help reduce wrinkles and redness. These hydrating properties also help cleanse the skin, making it smooth and elastic, reducing signs of aging.
- Trigonelline: Trigonelline also contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It helps tone the skin and brighten it through its hydrating properties. To top it off, trigonelline strengthens the skin and protects it from irritation.
Why Does Malie Use The Hawaiian Coffee Fruit In Firming Cream?
Their process starts with the coffee fruits to ensure that their skin-firming cream is most effective. The Hawaiian coffee fruits they use are grown in the rich volcanic soil in Hawai’i, which offers the best PH levels and nutrients for the plants to flourish. With the hot tropical sun and abundant mountain rainwater, the coffee fruits are well nourished and filled with important antioxidants and nutrients. They need 12 pounds of the coffee fruit just to produce one pound of the concentrated extract. But even with such a stringent procedure, it all boils down to how effective the product is.
- Organic: while a product being organic does not directly correspond to its effectiveness, in the case of the Hawaiian coffee fruit as a base for the firming cream, this is true. Organic products tend to have fewer side effects on the skin since the active ingredients in the product are naturally occurring plant extracts.
- Non-toxic: Hawaiian coffee fruit extract is non-toxic because it only contains the plants’ organic compounds. Toxicity often results from a product having a high percentage of a specific compound or going through a synthetic process. Since the compounds in the product are in their natural state and not synthesized , the odds of the product affecting you are low.
How Does The Hawaiian Coffee Fruit Extract Help Firm Up The Skin?
Like any other organ in the body, the skin needs to be taken care of. You need to go beyond soap and lotion to keep it looking healthy. Many people need to step up their skincare routine once they reach the age of 25. This is because, by age 25, the body produces less collagen naturally, which is the compound in the skin that tightens it. As a result, the skin starts sagging, which leads to wrinkles and fine lines.
The properties of the Hawaiian coffee fruit help enhance the production of collagen and elastin by the body, helping it tighten up by providing better structure. But this is not the only way it can help you; there are other ways the Hawaiian coffee fruit can enhance your skin:
- Diuretic: Also known as water pills, diuretic is the process by which you lose salts and water through the skin pores. This is beneficial in several ways. First, your skin loses more water and becomes less stretchy, reducing wrinkles. Second, since your skin, particularly your face, can absorb many minerals, diuretics help eliminate the excess salts, which may alter your skin's PH and its natural compound makeup. Thirdly, diuretics also help dehydrate fatty cells in the skin, making them more even, resulting in a more uniform skin tone.
- Antioxidant: The Hawaiian coffee fruit has natural antioxidant properties that help prevent cell damage. An antioxidant agent, especially in your face firming cream, is very important because of all the things that come in contact with your face. By reducing rapid skin cell degeneration, your face looks healthier and reduces the strain on the body to produce more skin cells.
What Are The Advantages Of Using Hawaiian Coffee Fruit Extract As The Active Ingredient In Your Face Firming Creams?
Now that you understand the science behind why the Hawaiian coffee fruit has catapulted as one of the best ingredients in firming cream products, it is also important to understand the benefits.
You can use it with other skin firming procedures: Using firming creams is an effective way to maintain the vibrancy of your skin. However, as you get older, it may not be enough. Some people opt for more aggressive medical procedures such as Botox. These procedures may be more demanding to the body, making it difficult to simultaneously use your skin firming regimens. However, with Hawaiian coffee fruit extract as its base, the side effects of combining your skin care regimen with a procedure like botox are less. As a result, you will often be allowed to continue your home skincare routine as you go through such medical skin care procedures.
It is cheaper: While many medical skin care procedures can be quite expensive, using a firming cream is a viable yet affordable alternative. It may not be as fast-acting as surgery, but it offers a gradual effective option.
Fewer side effects: The natural compounds found in our Hawaiian coffee fruit extract-based facial firming creams reduce the chances of your skin reacting to the formula. Therefore, you do not need a specialist's guidance to use the product.
Multipurpose: The best thing about our Hawaiian coffee fruit extract-based firming creams is that they can be used for a variety of reasons. You can use them to reduce stretch marks or cellulite, help with skin problems like acne, and as an anti-aging agent. But on the other end of the spectrum, you can use them just to make your skin look healthier and smoother. As you can see, there is a science to back up the use of Hawaiian coffee fruit extract-based facial firming creams. Malie has gone back to the basics and the roots of beauty products (quite literally) by using natural extracts.
As a Hawai’i based company, they like to use local ingredients, including the Hawaiian coffee fruit, to formulate effective face creams and other products. Visit their website today for more details: https://www.malie.com/products/botany-beauty-firming-cream.
Leave a comment (all fields required)