A luxurious showering experience that leaves hair smooth, clean and smelling amazing all day!
Made from organic, botanical ingredients for all hair types!
Rich, organic and hydrating body luxuries that leave your skin silky soft with a beautiful glow.
Organic Luxe Spa Box Featuring 4 Favorites!
CLEAN SKIN CARE
FOR TIMELESS RESULTS
Powered by plant science, organic and fragrance-free.
A collection of clean skin care products nestled in a beautiful gold foil gift box!
Island Ambiance Home
Transform your space into a tropical paradise with Hawaiian Aromatherapy.
Send a little tropical getaway to your loved ones and yourself!
Not sure which is their favorite?
The Essence of Hawaii
Tropical scents, locally-sourced from wild-crafted ingredients.
Offering an environmentally friendly refillable 16 oz bottle, pre-filled with Malie's organic mango nectar conditioner, to pair with our gallon conditioner for a cost-saving solution that also saves resources while enhancing your bathing experience and state of mind.
This product is FINAL SALE (no returns or exchanges) along with all products from Malie's Eco-Refill Collection. Mahalo.
what it is: Offering a nourishing blend of botanical tropical ingredients, Malie Organics’ Conditioner will leave your hair moisturized, soft and shiny! Infused with Green Tea Leaf Extract that helps hair to grow stronger and protects against ultraviolet damage. Avocado Fruit Oil aids in preventing hair loss, detangling and deeply moisturizing hair. Tropical, sweet, delicious, this conditioner will leave your hair looking and smelling amazing as the aromas of paradise softly linger throughout the day.
who it’s for: Hydration for all hair types, including color treated or sun damage.
how to use: After cleansing hair with Organic Malie Shampoo, apply a quarter size amount to wet hair and leave in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse clean!
key beneficial ingredients: Green Tea Leaf Extract contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamins, to protect and condition the scalp and hair. Helps the hair to grow stronger by protecting from external factors such as ultraviolet light rays, air pollution, saline, and chlorine. Avocado Fruit Oil is high in monounsaturated fats, proteins, vitamins, potassium, and other minerals. This acts as a moisturizer that has the ability to enter deeply into the hair, targeting residue or stiffness. Detangles hair but does not strip natural oils. Avocado Fruit Oil also helps in preventing hair loss and other damage related problems.
• 70% Organic
• Never tests on animals
• Packaging that dispenses all product - using every last drop
• Paraben, petroleum, and sulfate-free
• Great for all hair types
• 16 oz / 473 mL
70% organic ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Hyroxyethylcellulose, Behentrimonium Chloride (Plant), Stearalkonium Chloride (Coconut/Palm), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut/Palm), Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut/Palm), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hawaiian Hydrosols, Laureth-7, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Cruelty-free, vegan and free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone, talc PEGs, and gluten.
A sweet and sassy cocktail of mouthwatering tropical fruits. This aroma is an energizing blend of ripe mango, juicy apricot and succulent papaya accompanied by pulpy oranges touched by island sunshine.
• Top: Mango, Orange
• Mid: Papaya, Melon, Apricot
• Base: Musk
1. Check to see if the pump has a pump clip attached (it will be the same color as the pump itself). Remove the clip.
2. Ensure the circular base of the pump is screwed on tight to the neck of the bottle, by turning it clockwise.
3. The top of the pump will indicate counterclockwise to “open” and clockwise to “close”.
4. To open the pump, turn the top counterclockwise until you feel it click into place.
5. To release the product, push down on the pump to prime and allow the product to make its way up the dip tube/straw. It may take 5-10 pumps for the product to dispense.
6. To close the pump, turn the top clockwise until you feel it click into place.
7. If you have completed the above steps and the product still does not come through the pump, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can offer assistance.
Proudly Made In The USA
Inspired By Paradise